I was craving for some broth and noodles today, but fridge was almost empty. I only had some leftover micro greens, scallions and carrots from my dinner party a few days ago. No meat, but I do have some frozen E&B’s Ramen Broth and some frozen peas. 💡 How about a bowl of vegetarian ramen with bone broth? Just need to reheat everything and cook some ramen. I feel super healthy after slurping this bowl of noodle soup.
- Set out two pots. Fill one with water and the other with the frozen broth. Bring both into a boil
- Add the carrots into the broth and cook for 5 mins. Remove the carrots from the broth and set aside. Add the miso paste into the broth and season with salt or add more miso to your desired taste
- Cook the frozen peas in the hot water for 2 mins. Remove with a slotted spoon and place them into a small bowl and set aside
- Cook the ramen in the same pot that you cook the peas. It would take about 5 mins for frozen ramen or 2-3 mins for fresh ramen
- Place the noodles into a soup bowl. Put the scallions, peas, micro greens and carrots over the ramen. Finally, paddle the broth over. Optional to drizzle with some sesame oil. Serve and Slurp